How far along: 34 weeks 6 days
Size of baby:
- Baby is about the size of a large cantaloupe
- Baby weighs between 4 lbs 13oz and five-and-a-half lbs
- Bab's hearing is fully developed
- Baby'slungs are nearly fully developed
Maternity clothes: Nothing new. Getting dressed is becoming more difficult because the growing belly is getting more tricky to fully cover up!
- Round ligament pain (mostly around the groin area)
- Back pain - so far, this is the worst symptom
- Some acid reflux
- Going to the washroom all the time!
- New this week - braxton hicks (not fun!!)
- Feet/ankles and hands are always swollen (and I think even my face)
- Tiredness (although I do get tired out more easily, it's not nearly as bad as it was during the 1st trimester and not as bad as I thought it might be)
Food Cravings: Comfort food (pasta, soup, cookies, etc.).... and still ice!
What I Miss: Laying on my belly to sleep
Gender: Not sure -we didn't find out!
Movement: Still lots of movement but it's not the same as it once was. The movement now feels like the baby is stretching. Baby seems to be in the ideal position with head down.
Stretch Marks: None yet! yahoo!!
Belly Button In or Out: It's still in!! I don't think it's going to pop out!
Rings On or Off?: Off :( Real diamond is off.....fake one is on. ;)
Sleep: It's okay considering my symptoms and how late I'm getting into my pregnancy. I can't really complain!
Baby Items Purchased: We didn't purchase anything but we did receive a gift card for Toys R Us and we also received the sweetest sweater & hat set as well as a cape/hoodie, knit by Danny's grandmother. It's so precious - we may end up using one as the baby's coming home outfit.
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy :)
Best Moment This Week: Two things - celebrating Baby Stymiest with a few of my girlfriends (Stacey, Kelly, and Rachel) this past weekend. They made an evening all about me and baby......served me a delicious dinner and amazing cake (it tasted as good as it looked!), and gave me a gift card for Avalon SalonSpa & a gift card for Toys R Us. They also gave me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers! We just relaxed and hung out and it was a really fun night!
|Pasta, caesar salad and garlic bread - one of my favourite meals!|
|Isn't this just the sweetest cake?!!|
The other great moment was when Danny's grandmother gave us the gifts she made for the baby. So precious!
Looking Forward To: This coming week I'll be meeting with my OB/GYN (Dr. Adam), attending a prenatal class, going to a breastfeeding clinic/hospital tour, and going to a baby shower hosted by my mom's side of the family. Then on Thanksgiving weekend, I'll be going to another baby shower hosted by my wonderful friend and co-worker, Lauren. So many baby-related things are filling up our calendar! So much to look forward to! :)